[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

amiel1221
Contributor
Contributor

Name : Amiel D. Gregorio

Country of Residence: Philippines

Login to Me Too

Stephscuba

Office in Paradise, Koh Phangan, Thailand. 

20160606_124704.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @Stephscuba,

Remember to edit your post to include a short write-up to qualify!

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @CORYPAGULAYAN,

Remember to edit your post to include a short write-up to qualify for the first round! 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JaninePring

Good Day!

What I'm sharing with you is my dream workstation, when I started freelancing at the age of 13 (that was 2006), I have dreamt of an iMac setup with a pen tablet. I always wanted to have the best setup for me to do great work while doing what I love.

Janine Pring - Philippines - The workstation that I've always dreamed of

After 10 years of learning new things while working on different clients in different parts of the world, and especially with the help of Paypal, I finally managed to buy myself my own dream workstation.

My workstation now has these: a 27" iMac, an iPad to monitor my team of graphic designers in our office, a Wacom Tablet and the other things that I need in order for me to work on my every day duties as a Chief Designer in a small team of 18 graphic designers and virtual assistants.

I have never been happier and prouder in my life and Paypal, my only gateway for payments, made it possible.

So I thank the Paypal team from the bottom of my heart, for helping dreamers like me.

- Janine Pring

Web/App UI Designer  |  Graphic Artist  |  Illustrator

Proprietress/Chief Designer at Dreametry Creative Design Studio

web: www.janine.ph  |  fb: fb.com/Dreametry.PH & fb.com/DreametryDoodle  |  t: twitter.com/JaninePring  |  be: behance.net/janinepring

Login to Me Too

Lovelyn
Contributor
Contributor

This is just a very simple workstation where I earned my living as an online teacher.I work here 8 hours a day.I feel so comfortable while teaching various students from different countries...20160619_153230.jpg

Login to Me Too

coco31_fuz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I just want to share my cute workplace. This is just a tiny table and chair made from my old cabinet. This is very special to me since it was built by my grandfather and I worked here for almost 6 years. Together with my favorite cup of coffee, motorcycle clock and my phone, I created here bunch of cartoons and logo for my costumers. I love being a freelancer. ^_^myworkplace.jpg

Login to Me Too

Arceuz08

The awesome perks of working from home and having the chance to have a unique working set up that's just perfect for your needs. In my room, I have a flat screen TV that's mounted on the wall so I decided to create a work set up that's parallel to the TV so I can have the best viewing position while doing tasks for my clients. 

work watch mode

desk view

work setup freelancer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.