[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

grasya

after.JPG

When I don't travel, here's the place where I draft my dreams.. My  #FreelanceWorkstation - http://grasya.com

Login to Me Too

coollazays
Contributor
Contributor

Just want to share with you my workstation surrounded with my passion.

I'd been a statue/figure collector for almost 5 years now.

And seeing them displayed there makes me forget work related stress 😛

20160604_183823.jpg

Login to Me Too

coollazays
Contributor
Contributor

From a different angle. 🙂

20160604_183756.jpg

Login to Me Too

elmerdevs
Contributor
Contributor

@work.jpg 22012013258.jpg

This is my humble workstation where I can work with my kid without having to worry about dress code, restrictions & office rules.

It doesn't have much of cool stuff, but it has what I need as a working father.

Login to Me Too

octaviart
Contributor
Contributor

GARAGE WORKSTATION

Garage Workstation.jpg

Not just inspired by some successful people who started their work on the garage, my house is really small with limited rooms. So I can not have a dedicated work room. So I take advantage of a small area in the garage to make a workstation. Moreover, not where we are working to make us comfortable, but what we do that makes it nice.

Login to Me Too

Kingztein
Contributor
Contributor

My Simple & Small #FreelanceWorkstation is specialy to me because it gives me the freedom to work in my own way and very much comfortable place for me to work with as it is just beside my bed. While I'm working, I also spend time with my wife and children, this is a very ideal #FreelanceWorkstation for me.

C360_2016-06-05-06-08-39-118.jpg

Login to Me Too

Kingztein
Contributor
Contributor

My Simple & Small #FreelanceWorkstation is specialy to me because it gives me the freedom to work in my own way and very much comfortable place for me to work with as it is just beside my bed. While I'm working, I also spend time with my wife and children, this is a very ideal #FreelanceWorkstation for me.

C360_2016-06-05-06-08-12-572.jpg

Login to Me Too

xzequteworx

arn's working stationbeing a freelancer i earned money to build my computer rig. my table is customized, and the chair... i used a car seat and mounted in my old office chair. i also upgraded evry parts of my computer everytime i earned money. this is my reward for for my hardwork and seeing these things makes me feel happy and inspires me to work hard. i'm a freelance graphic designer. 🙂

@PayPal_Mark wrote:

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

Login to Me Too

hendrilt

hendriltworkstation.jpg

Here's my #PayPalFreelancer workstation. It is located at the corner of my room. Very peaceful there.

Login to Me Too

Hi, 

This is my special best friend, my bread and butter, the reason why we have food on our table, because of this workstation, i am able to provide the needs and wants of my family. I always observe a clean working environment and it makes me work more productive. I tried to clear all the cables, to remind me that no obstacles can stop me from working. On my desk, would be a picture of my daugter, flipped on the otherside, would be my wife, and looking from the top of it, would be my picture. A little succulent gives color to my desk, and to top it off, a warm wallpaper.  

Full pictureDSC_0017.JPGDSC_0018.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.