[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

pmirasol
Contributor
Contributor

Writing space

This is my writing space. I shared this photo with a writers' group on Facebook and someone mentioned that it seemed to be such a relaxing nook. He waxed poetic and said that it allowed for the mind to wander and delight in fanciful notions. While I do agree that it's well-lit, airy, and a great place to de-stress, it just tells half of my story. That space is also privy to furrowed brows and squinted eyes, an occasional by-product of grappling with project deadlines and client requests. As most of us know, the freelance lifestyle allows one freedom and convenience, but it's also far from idyllic. 🙂

#FreelanceWorkstation #PayPalFreelancer

Login to Me Too

Pamvi
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a call reviewer from the Philippines. I have two workstations, In the morning, I'm using my laptop in DIY comfortable dentist chair(below) to ease my backache(Scoliosis) while in the evening, I'm using my PC(above) just to keep me awake and maintain my alertness and performance .IMG_20150316_071837.jpgIMG_20150318_192736.jpg

Login to Me Too

flairesupport

#FreelanceWorkstation

This is my workplace, as a freelance IT, testing and learning done here, and Remote Support to Client. very special to me, 

My Workstation

Login to Me Too

wanchee_07

374267_310731652304835_1562888581_n.jpg

My #PayPalFreelancer workstation designs and trading forex,stock

i like designs and trading

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @wanchee_07,

Your image appears to be corrupted. Do edit the post and reinsert the picture to qualify for this week's submission round. 

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

juantambayan
Contributor
Contributor

#FreelanceWorkstation

This is my working place for almost 8 years that i been doing my freelancing works.

P_20160610_121005_HDR.jpg

P_20160610_121218_HDR.jpg

Login to Me Too

mariarona12
Contributor
Contributor

My Workstation, My Throne and HomeJumped off the freelancing world 7 months ago. This is my workstation - at the humblest state.

I've also moved from a cheaper apartment since as a newbie in this industry, my starting salary

is just enough for me to float. I'm yet to buy a table so im using my box of clothes. I bought a mini - chair

to compliment each other's size. Found this tall plastic stall left outside the street so I recycled it and now

where my headset, powerbank & WiFi pocket sit.

P.S. Pardon about the 3 bottles of wine, it is my habit to sip a bit  when I need to have some extra kick of energy only during night time. When I feel that my body wants to stretch up, I just lie down in my mattress spread on the floor located few inches away from my workstation.

Maria Rona Beltran, Social Media Manager of Mad Monkey Hostels. A  chain of backpacker hostels located in Cambodia & Philippines and Chief Editor / Blogger at Travel With Maria

Login to Me Too

mariarona12
Contributor
Contributor

paypal workstation contest.jpg Jumped off the freelancing world 7 months ago. This is my workstation - at the humblest state. I've also moved from a cheaper apartment since as a newbie in this industry, my starting salary is just enough for me to float.

I'm yet to buy a table so im using my box of clothes. I bought a mini - chair to compliment each other's size. Found this tall plastic stall left outside the street so I recycled it and now where my headset, powerbank & WiFi pocket sit.

P.S. Excuse the  bottles of wine. I just can't stop sipping a bit of when I get pressured or lacking much energy to work until wee hours of early morning. 

I have never been this proud and happy now that I work online and remote. I travel a lot and this is just so perfect for me to make money while on the way. When I feel I need to stretch my body, I just go to my single - sized mattress lying on the floor about 5 inches away from this staion and I am good to go!  This $200 paypal credit will surely help me out to make this a bit better 🙂

Maria Rona Beltran, Social Media Manager of Mad Monkey Hostels Cambodia & Philippines and Blogger and Chief Editor of Travel With Maria

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.