[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

fisihsani
Contributor
Contributor

CPU What? [Fis Ihsani - Indonesia]

My workstation, shoot with an old phone camera. Comes with 22" LED monitor, HDD docking station, bluetooth speaker 2.1, and my old friend from past, 500gb Seagate Barracuda. About my laptop, it has a role as CPU (bottom-left). Without docking station.

Login to Me Too

fisihsani
Contributor
Contributor
Ow, this submission should be my next image for week 2. I just thought, after 23.59 SGT on 8 June any submission has count as 9 June post. Sorry for like-spam post... 🙂
Login to Me Too

lozadaearl

My #PayPalFreelancer Workstation

My #PayPalFreelancer Workstation

Since i was still learning to code,

and as i graduated last 2 months,

and now i freelance as a Web Developer with it 🙂

still planning to upgrade soon!

🙂

Login to Me Too

gregolic
Contributor
Contributor

Don't know why my photo got rejected before, but here goes again ... my workstation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

work station.jpg

This is my current workstation, i keep it simple, neat and clean. I'm a "night owl" type of person, and i'm go to sleep around 7 a.m in the morning (almost everyday) and this is where the magic of my life begin every night.

My workstation is located at the second floor near the window, a night view from here is amazing, amazing enough to keep my dreams come wild.

and owh...

Please ignore the ribbon in my curtains, my mom insist to place that thing when she came to my house, and said how much my parents love me and worried about having me working every night till the morning, while set the curtain for me ... so i'm gonna need more than a thousand reason's to set the curtain off ... and yea.. unless it's get dirty.

Login to Me Too

temp20181128t
Contributor
Contributor

haze.workstation.jpghazel.equip.jpg

This is my workstation. My favorite place within the four cornes of my home.

Yes, my laptops look like the old type but believe me, they work best specialy when I am multi tasking.

Some people may think that there's nothing really special about my workstation.

It is as simple as you can see, nothing fancy.

Well, I love my workstation and it is special to me because of its simplicity,

how it inspires me to work even on a graveyard shift and through out the day.

When Im not working, I read books or just write anything.

It is bright, cozy and quiet, a good place to medidate as well 🙂

I spend most of the entire day and night here, that's how it drags me. 

#FreelanceWorkstation

Login to Me Too

documatttrix
Contributor
Contributor

My #FreelanceWorkstationIMG_20160609_105407.jpg

This is my simple but very comfortable workplace. What makes it special ? It has everything I need to work for a long time and there are not any things that can distract me from my important tasks.

I always remember that time is money that is why I have a banknote in photoframe on my table.

Best regards,

Viktoriia

Login to Me Too

Christiachristy
Contributor
Contributor

This is the kind of ma workstation. this is must be special for me cause, all things that i need to do all my job, tasks and assignment is here.PayPalFreelancerWorkstationContest

Login to Me Too

kjl0507

my_workspace.jpg

That work station is special, because of the aquarium that has arowana fish inside. Where in, since I'm in the Philippines and mostly I worked at night, there's a light there which makes my workstation lively and special, there are two speakers on both side, a hand with my Android phone and what most special is that, I'm noy using air conditioning, only ELECTRICFAN which is most popular in the Philippines.

Login to Me Too

Tri_Fahri12
Contributor
Contributor

My workstation....

sorry for bad picture..

My workstation

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.