[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

zakki
Contributor
Contributor

grea.jpgNatural Workstation

Login to Me Too

coldwaldreyes
New Community Member

Workstation

#FreelanceWorkstation
#What makes it special, the sticker glass makes it cool with a winter touch even tiring day looking at the side glass makes you chill and cool. Adding to that the table is clean and no mess around. Plus the cool people around you makes it super special.
@PayPal_Mark wrote:

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

Login to Me Too

izak_chaken

Ambon Bay ViewMerah Putih BrigeMy new project should be release in this year 2016 soon ... We are now in for site topologic and this is the best view from the top of the site ( Ambon Bay View with new bridge ( Merah Putih Bridge just ceremonied by Mr.President of Indonesia on April 2016 ) .... For better living in Ambon Maluku Indonesia ... With a bright future for growing up for the next year ... We plan to development one of the best housing cluster for middle to high end user ... With the best view ...only 5-10 minutes to International Airport and 1st Big Pattimura University 

Login to Me Too

jihar08
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_101#FreelanceWorkstation 7.JPGMy #FreelanceWorkstation is very much special because I feel like I am not working at all. I can take a sip of my coffee and watch my favorite movie/show while doing reports, calling my clients and trading stocks. This is more of relaxing than working.

Smiley LOL Heart

Login to Me Too

skylarkcob
Contributor
Contributor

workstation.jpg 

Here is my workstation, it includes two pc for developing WordPress.

Login to Me Too

edrex143
Contributor
Contributor
Hi my simple freelance workstation.. special because of my old laptop that give me more inspiration to create designs.. I bought it seconnd hand but I earned more than the money I spend when I bought it.
Login to Me Too

Jariel

My workstation is very special as it was build up through my huge motivation and determination to excel and develop in my chosen field. I am from the Philippines where hardworking people were born and raised. I love the idea of how PayPal give life to what I am doing online. I am amazed by the comfortability of PayPal it gives in my career.

My Workstation.jpgThis is not just my way of earning money but also this is my life. 

Login to Me Too

markgelo
Contributor
Contributor

IMG_20160607_110803_HDR-01.jpeg

This is my simple workplace, because of this my younger sister finished her college (middle graduation picture) and i'm proud of it 🙂

Login to Me Too

rexbengil
Contributor
Contributor

#PayPalFreelancer

This is how I work. I live a simple life. Both me and my 2 brothers were also a freelancer. I am a self-supporting student back in my college days and being a freelancer is my way of living and where I earned my degree. I like working besides a window. The ambiance makes me alive. The stars and the skies keeps slowing down the stress. For more than half a decade of being a freelancer, I am happy that Paypal is being there providing solutions for easy banking.

-Rex Bengil, Davao City, PH

Rex Bengil
Rex Bengil

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.