[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

dioal
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, oh yeah I haven't upload my photo lol 🙂 Anyways here was it 😄My Working Station

Login to Me Too

pandu
Contributor
Contributor

Natural WORKSPACE

This is my workstation at home. It is surrounded by green leaves, this kind of environment makes me feel so good

and brings me inspirations. I’am a graphic designer and freelancer as art director. 

Whenever i got stuck with my job, coffee is the best friend of mine.

I put my manual coffee brewer and grinder on this station. I made my coffee, then I sip my coffee 

while enjoying the view. 

how I love my workspace

#FreelanceWorkstation 

My Natural Workspace

Login to Me Too

pandu
Contributor
Contributor

Natural Worlspace #FreelanceWorkstation

Hi... 

This is other view from my natural workspace..

Natural Workspace #FreelanceWorkstation

Login to Me Too

Temp20220228cd
Contributor
Contributor
A coffee lover eh? like that.
Login to Me Too

Temp20220228cd
Contributor
Contributor
May i use one of your pics here, and put as a post on facebook? No name, unless you want it, since it belongs to you ^^
Login to Me Too

ulpiedub
Contributor
Contributor

Lovely workstation. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @ulpiedub

Thank you for your post.

You still have to add a picture of your workstation as well as a short description explaining what makes it special to qualify for the contest

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mcszabala
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal Team!

Hope everything's well with you.

I'm Connie and attached is my simple #PayPalFreelancer workstation for the past four years. It is special because it's been my place of business that helped me cope up with all the challenges I experience as a single parent. This is a part of my room and I like it that way so I can have privacy and avoid distraction from the activities outside. As you can see, I put everything on my station because I always want to remind myself of the most important things in my life. That would be it for now.

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity and enjoy the rest of the week!

Connie

P.S. Oh and by the way, in case you're wondering why everything is on top, here's my answer. In my country especially in my city, we usually experience flood so I have to make sure that my workstation is safe. ^_^ Thanks again!

conniezabalaworkstation1.png

Login to Me Too

ulpiedub
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys! I hope you are all doing great with your freelance work online.

By the way, my name is Ulpiano Edubos II and I am a virtual assistant from the Philippines.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I scored myself a FREE 2-night staycation at a five-star hotel and I would have to say it was the fanciest workstation I found myself in. It was 4 times bigger than my room and it has the most picturesque view of the city. I also had a high-speed internet connection in the room which allowed me to swiftly finish my tasks and just chilled out and ejoyed my time in the hotel for the rest of my stay.

The most amazing thing about being a #PaypalFreelancer would have to be the fact that we can work wherever we want. Gone are the days when we have no choice but to get up early in the morning and travel to an office, deal with our boss who we absolutely dislike and go home at the end of the day feeling tired and just dissatisfied with our lives. We now have a option to work anywhere for as long as we have a working computer and a stable internet connection.

I am really thankful to find this opportunity and to Paypal for being my reliable and trusted payment buddy for all these years.

workstation.jpg

Login to Me Too

vlatag12
Contributor
Contributor

For me, there's no other place like this. I've been with my workstation for more than 2 years now and I have no regrets of choosing to be a Freelance UI/UX Designer as my career. The thing that made this workstation special is how it always give me the comfort to be productive and creative in my projects. As you can notice, I have a notebook which has a print saying "The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started" which always boost me to be more productive. I have a bigger screen to create crisp, pixel-perfect and awesome design. Not just that, because with my speakers and microphone, I can do multimedia tasks such as recording, listening to music and videos. It's part of my work process to watch tutorials, inspirational stories and share them through blog and vlogs. All in all, There's nothing I can ask, because to have this workstation is more than enough. Not to mention, all of my tools and equipments were made possible through paypal transactions. Great platform for my Freelance Projects!

Vicente Latag Jr - Workstation Entry.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.