[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

fndb
Contributor
Contributor

My workstation is perfectly special because it has multiple compartments that lets me store different work tools, especially the post-it section in the center. It is also a wall mounted desk so it definitely saves up space. It also has a pop of my favorite color, lavender, in the middle, which gives me a sense of calmness and that enables me to work smoothly.

lavenderhaven

Login to Me Too

Onadkulit
Contributor
Contributor

This happened when I'm supposed to clean up the mess but then realized that there's something I need to finish asap. Cramming time again and best way to do it is where I can sip a cup of coffee on a coffee inspired table. Thought of taking a pic after I was done.

Ronald de Vera / Philippines / Instant Workstation for Cram Time

Login to Me Too

mongobread
Contributor
Contributor

work-station.jpgThis is my workstation, it's in a small garage just in front of the house. In here, I get to see my children before and after coming to school. I get to talk to them and play with them. It's both my small and my big world wherein I can be across the world. To the right is my small garden so I can look at them to relax my eyes.

I have 3 chairs, one for me and 2 for my 2 daughters. My son will be on my lap while working. Behind me is actually the car wherein I can sleep inside and get back to work asap. Laptop is a old i5 lenovo P580 (that I bought in Florida, USA that my friend brought me back for me here in the Philippines) with broken monitor screen so I hook up my old IBM squar-ish LCD monitor but it can still project my laptop's actual resolution. I can get to see my neighbors too and can get ateast socialized with them with simple greetings such as "Good morning" or "Good Evening".

I'm a frugal guy and I don't give up on things that can still use.

I know it's not something but it's my everything. I can work and be in all worlds as I have mentioned.

PS: I just had breakfast that my wife cooked for me.

Login to Me Too

freelance
Contributor
Contributor

This is my workstation as I'm traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam (I'm from Jakarta). Thanks to Internet, I can work from a hotel room that's far away from home. And thanks to PayPal, I can accept payments and do online shopping anywhere. What a time to be alive. 🙂

IMG_20160707_210739.jpg

IMG_20160707_210814.jpg

Login to Me Too

Teririt721
Contributor
Contributor

Started my own freelance business from 2000 and raise my kids with this kind of job. Accepting designing and layouting of such printing needs of clients like birthdays, christening, weddings and other events. Also offer Photo and video coverage / service for any occasions.373953_2209041435507_808813338_n.jpg 

Login to Me Too

amiel1221
Contributor
Contributor

Lazy Bed Station!

This is my #FreelanceWorkstation i usually work here, 2-3 times a week. because i feel more comfortable working on my bed

and What makes my working station special is that it always gives me comfort and peace of mind to do what I really love.

#FreelanceWorkstation

#PayPalFreelancer

123asdad.jpg

Login to Me Too

Iskarleytta
New Community Member

This is my sacred place where I spend most of my time during the week.

My tiny corner for my bread and butter.

I have been working as a homebased freelancer for 2 years and so far I could not be more

grateful for having to work at the comfort of my own home.

One day, I will be able to upgrade my tools.

For the mean time, this messy desk says one thing, I am making money.

IMG_2673.JPG

Login to Me Too

Kelzbelz1
Contributor
Contributor

I live in Uluwatu, Bali and my home office is in my cabin. I love surfing and so I surf all day and I am a freelance On line English teacher. I start my classes on Dusk and teach 4 or 5, 45 minute classes a night.

It is a rewarding job and I get a lot of positive feedback from my students.

Login to Me Too

Kelzbelz1
Contributor
Contributor

Home Office Winner.jpgI live in Uluwatu, Bali and my home office is in my cabin. I love surfing and so I surf all day and I am a freelance On line English teacher. I start my classes on Dusk and teach 4 or 5, 45 minute classes a night.

It is a rewarding job and I get a lot of positive feedback from my students.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.