[CLOSED] #PayPalFreelancer Workstation Contest

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

1. Upload a photo of your #FreelanceWorkstation in your post below. 

2. Tell us in a short write-up about what makes it special. 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

*Terms & Conditions apply.

UPDATE: Contest is now closedSee previous winning entries here

Login to Me Too
930 REPLIES 930

johnsico29
Contributor
Contributor

Workstation #FreeLancerLife #FreelanceWorkstation

Wish me luck 😄 im not working yet but i want to win dew to not enough money in school

@PayPal_Mark wrote:

Share your best #FreelanceWorkstation picture and stand a chance to win USD200 from PayPal!

As a Freelancer, your workstation is your office, your control centre, your home for hours in the day. But it’s more than just a practical place to sit and work – it’s a way to express your unique personality.

Whether your setup is a multi-monitor power station, a quirky corner filled with toys and action figures or a backpack and laptop in the coffee shop, we want to see where you do your freelancing. There are TWO things you should do to be qualified:

@PayPal_Mark wrote:

Login to Me Too

Kingztein
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please guys from Paypal do something about This annoying emails we receive, evrytime theres a new people submit there entry for freelance workstation, all members get these emails and it's not good as we keep on deleting it from our inbox

Please do understand that we only want to receive notification about who's entry wins.

It's very annoying and very time consuming for us just to delete this nonesense emails.

Login to Me Too

Bekti
Contributor
Contributor

if the contest is still open or closed ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Bekti,

Costest is opened until 13th July. We will select one winner every week, so week 1 submission is closed, but week 2 is now open!

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Kingztein,

To remove notifications, please go to your profile settings on the top right of the screen, and check your "Subscriptions and Notifications" tab.

Check the respective thread that you may be subscribed to and want to remove notifications from, and click "Delete selected subscriptions.

Untitled-1.jpg

Login to Me Too

chitgoks

My Personal Nook

My workstation at home is simple. But it is where I relax and use my spare time to enjoy what I love most: programming applications to my heart's content.

I consider at this as my personal nook, never a boring moment ... just my smart phone, a cup of coffee and my desktop PC.

#FreelanceWorkstation

Login to Me Too

Bramhistory

My workstation is really simple but it have anything that I need! When I'm hungry or thirsty I have a table on my right filled with food supplies and when I'm sleepy or want to watch some movie I just need to drop my body to the bed on my left side and relaxed.

But the most important feature my workstation have is my friendly feline that always be there to get my stress out of my head! Truly a blessing.This is my everyday working place as a freelance artist since two years ago, thanks to paypal who made this possible for me 😄

P_20160609_134647.jpg

Login to Me Too

KatLererDesigns
Contributor
Contributor

CJlznaqT.jpg

Hi, freelance illustrator and printmaker here! I like my workstation because it's small and versatile. I might not be very good at keeping things organised, but I find that it's easier to create when you're a little bit messier - at least everything you use is within arms' reach. It doesn't get dark either, because I keep the curtains open during the day, and I have a large standing light that I keep turned on at night. It isn't much, but it's functional, and I can change it up to suit my needs. It's my second favorite part of my room -- second only to my bed!

Login to Me Too

Kywart
Contributor
Contributor

DSC_6815SUN1.jpg

My small office at home is an inspiration and a blessing because i can glimpse the sunrise, the green trees,plants and the wonderful birds.
@PayPal_Mark wrote:

Login to Me Too

Kywart
Contributor
Contributor

DSC_6804.JPG

My work place at home is simple. This is also where I Can relax, spare my time of bonding my little girl.

Here, I have my favorite classic phone, a cup of coffee and a desktop pc.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.