paypal credit card....is there anything that can cover me if i had an accident and iam not working ?

collegegirl909
Contributor
Contributor

Well ok i had my credt card for a while now i got it just too buy a laptop but kept using it after. My problem now is i recentlly got in a accident and not able too work for atleast two more months. I remember when i got card something saying sign up here so i ncase something happens it covers up too this much... but how do i get that.. i just had surgery iam on bed rest iam having too sell stuff too be able too pay card its ridiculious.. or can i lower payment somehow its a lot of stresss on me worrying if i can pay bill or not while iam on rest.... so someone can someone help me please with this.. i remember signing up for that too get help and cover me in case i had accident i have paper work proof...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

collegegirl909,

While I fully admit I'm not familiar with all of the extra programs offered by GE MoneyBank for the Extras card, I know my own personal cards have similar programs that you have to sign up and pay for.  I wold recommend flipping the card over and giving them a call to see if you have any protections you can enact to help you out in this difficult time. 

I hope your recovery is speedy and in full.

Take care,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

collegegirl909,

While I fully admit I'm not familiar with all of the extra programs offered by GE MoneyBank for the Extras card, I know my own personal cards have similar programs that you have to sign up and pay for.  I wold recommend flipping the card over and giving them a call to see if you have any protections you can enact to help you out in this difficult time. 

I hope your recovery is speedy and in full.

Take care,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.