Your PayPal™ Extras Mastercard Statement from GE Money is Available Online‏

WilliamRParrIV
Contributor
Contributor

Hello WILLIAM

Your electronic statement for your PayPal Extras MasterCard account is ready to view. Simply log in to your account at www.paypal.com to view and pay your bill online.

Sincerely,
PayPal Extras MasterCard Service Center
Provided by GE Money Bank

When I login I see nothing about being able to pay my credit card online, it use to work but it doesn't anymore.   To me this is fraud on paypals and GE part its 4 weeks since I was about to make payments on my credit card. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ryan--Honolulu
Contributor
Contributor
Unable to view PayPal Extras Mastercard statements 

The problem started a few weeks ago (maybe mid October).  When I sign in to my PayPal account and I click on "View Card Details" it takes me to a screen where I can see my card balance, available credit, make payments, etc.  There is no link to click on to view statements.  I have tried it on a computer running Windows XP with IE8, Windows XP with IE7, WIndows Vista with IE8 and Windows 7 with IE9 and my ipad with Safari.  They all don't show me an option to view statements.  I called the credit card company and they tried to assist me but then said I have to call PayPal.   I sent an email to PayPal and they replied asking me to call them.  The rep said they would be happy to research it for me further.   I think the rep thinks the problem is with my computer.  They just gave me the standard form response.  Why can't they research it now.   I replied back asking her forward the problem to their website designer.  Is anyone else having this same problem?

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi Ryan-Honolulu,

To troubleshoot the problem have you checked your preferences to confirm that you have elected to receive statements electronically?

Here's how:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "My Account." 
  3. Click"'Profile."
  4. Click "Monthly Statements" under Financial Information.
  5. Select "Yes" or "No" to set your preference.
  6. Click "Save."

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Ryan--Honolulu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the reply.   I signed in and checked my account a few days ago and there is now a link to "View Statements".  They must have fixed something because I didn't change anything.

Ryan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.