Managing PayPal Plus Credit Card on Line

PhillipK
New Community Member

I  have searched this entire site and I cannot find how to access my paypal credit card account, all I want to do is pay my bill without charges.  My new card packaging says it is already linked to the account but no matter where I go on the site, I cannot access the account. Please tell me how to do this.  I'm tired of paying all the fees just to pay the bill

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

tomsto
Contributor
Contributor

The link you're looking for is a little hard to find:

After you login to your PayPal account, you should see a link called "Profile" (under the "My Account" tab).

Click on this "Profile" link (don't just mouse-over it because the mouse-over links won't show what you're looking for).

Once you're on the "Profile Summary" page, you should see a link in the center column (under "Financial Information") that says "PayPal MasterCard".

Click on this link and it should provide you with the items you need to manage your PayPal Plus Credit Card (including a link that will take you to the Issuing Bank (which is GE)).

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

CreditCard
Contributor
Contributor

Alternatively, You can find a link in Home page "View card details" next to PayPal Plus Card details section in Home page.

Login to Me Too

cuincr
Contributor
Contributor

"Alternatively, You can find a link in Home page "View card details" next to PayPal Plus Card details section in Home page."

LOL! There is no "HOME PAGE". Where do these guys come from?

Login to Me Too

RogerB
Contributor
Contributor

I agree this is a purposly done ripoff scam.

GE Money Bank is purposly not posting payments on time that are sent through the mail either so they can hit you with a late fee. All my bills are payed at once each month and payments are received on time and early in most cases, yet GE (STEAL YOUR) MONEY BANK even four days after that still somehow hasn't received my payment. Again. My Paypal credit card in my account is no where to be found. It doesn't show up at all anywhere on Paypals site. Your not the only one with this problem, and you're absolutly right. The reason some say you are complaining is that they haven't expierenced The GE Changeover yet. When they do, all the sudden they won't be able to see their accounts anymore and will be hit with the same forced late fees because of the amount of time it takes to re-establish the on-line system again. Paypal, you need to get your act together big time with these people and protect your own business better. With companies like GE you will greatly reduce your client base. Are you listening PAYPAL? Fix this situation NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

My account used to show up for years. Now it doesn't. Paypal, you are responsible for this also.

If I have to pay late fees or over the phone payment fees, I WILL file a class action lawsuit against you and GE Bank.

I've got the most tenacious Chicago Loop lawyers on the planet. Watch me. I'm tired of credit card company ripp-off scams and so are Federal Judges.

Login to Me Too

WilliamRParrIV
Contributor
Contributor

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3005

Is the message I recieve when I try to view my Paypal Mastercard info and talking to non english people makes me want to  go insane. 

Login to Me Too

NedZeppelin
Contributor
Contributor

Wrong, at least for anyone else. You must be in the honeymoon phase of your account.  These links do not exist for the rest of us. As you will find out in time when you go back to pay your bill, just in time to be late by using snail mail, or paying the $15 convenience fee to pay over the phone, or waste your time lost in Bangladesh with useless, scripted "customer service," a misnomer if there ever was one.

Big lie: "we need to link the card to your account, that will take X days."  Folks, this is the 21st century - "linking your account " should take about 3 nanoseconds.   That is the "tell" of the ongoing scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.