How to make a payment to your paypal plus credit card

SuziQ
New Community Member

In the past it was simple to pay the balance on my Paypal Plus credit card.  I just clicked on See Credit Activity as instructed and went to the GE Money website.  Now I don't see that phrasing and was not directed to the GE site.  I got a message that I had insufficient funds in my account and was asked for all my banking info that was already on the GE site.  Is this some kind of new mixed up transition or did I just get scammed for bank info?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

fnpd_cq
Contributor
Contributor

Hi SuziQ,

Now you can complete your payments on PP.com instead of having to go to GE's website which is pretty convenient... a one stop shop.  Smiley Happy  The "insufficient funds" msg is referring to your PP balance not being >= to the PP Plus Card balance owed.  If you don't have sufficient funds to cover your balance owed, PP will ask for your bank info so that you can make your payment w/ your bank.

Login to Me Too

mordaane

Wow, just wow.

I pay all my bills through online banking. Almost every bank and credit union offers free online bill pay.

Even if you pay on the paypal site you will have to enter banking information. Might as well save a step and pay your bills through your bank or credit union.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.