How do I terminate PayPal Smart Connect?

JohnPainter
New Community Member

I have not been able to find a way through my account to terminate the GE Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect credit account.  How do terminate this without closing PayPal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Kevin
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello JohnPainter

If you would like to cancel your PayPal Smart Connect account then it would be necessary to contact GE Money Bank directly as they handle the majority of PayPal credit products that are offered.  You can find their number on the back of your card or statement. 

KB

Login to Me Too

Ghost44
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

We accidently activated a paypal smart connect account without realizing it. I thought that I had charged my debit card through payplal; however, I had accidently charged this paypal smart connect. When we recieved the paypal smart connect card in the mail we destroyed it, thinking it was junk mail. I just now realized what has happened. I have no idea what my account number is or what to do.

I sent an eCheck to pay for the balance that I owe on the smart connect; however, I want to completely cancel my paypal smart connect. But I don't have my entire account number or phone number to contact GE money to cancel this.

So frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.