Error when attempting to apply for the card.

djj5369
New Community Member

I have been trying to apply for this card (and the eBay mastercard) for a week.  Whenever I click the "Apply Now" button I get an "Internal Server Error 500" page that directs me to contact the webmaster.  I called PayPal who put me in touch with card services, who then could not answer my questions and told me to keep trying.

Is anyone else having this issue? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

djj5369
New Community Member

So I just tried again, using both the "Apply Now" link from PayPal and the "Apply Now" link from eBay and I am now getting a slightly different error message.

404 Not Found

The requested URL '/x/web/LIVE2/web/paypal.com/htdocs/html/Error500.htm' was not found on this server.

Login to Me Too

jhalford
New Community Member

I've been having the same problem for a week.   Receiving the 505 Internal Server error repeatedly when trying to apply for card.  Using Windows with IE8, Mac with Firefox, Safari and Chrome.

Login to Me Too

MEvans

I've had same problem for past 2 days (May be a good thing...have read posts from people who already have paypal mastercards that have a lot of problems with them). Glad to see that I'm not the only one getting the error when trying to apply for card...very frustrating.  

Login to Me Too

Amanda411

Hi All,

This issue is resolved. Please let me know if you continue to have a problem with your application.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

asky
New Community Member

I have been have trouble applying for a Paypal Extras Master Card. I receive an error message telling me to enter a number for my annual income. I have done so several times.I keep getting the same error message.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.