Cash Rewards Redemption

rdm
New Community Member

Can anyone explain how and when the cash back rewards are applied to your account?  Seems like everytime I redeem points I have to follow up with someone at Paypal Plus to find out when and if they are going to apply the cash back to my account.  The latest is a cash back redemption that was processed on 12/30/11, and which didn't show up on the statement that I received today.  It shows that the points were taken from my account, but guess what, nothing applied to the balance due?  What gives?  Does anyone know why this process seems so broken?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi rdm, and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the question. I'd be happy to clarify for you.

When you redeem your PayPal Extras MasterCard reward points for the $50 PayPal credit, it is actually applied directly into your PayPal balance, not as a statement credit.

To find your PayPal balance, just log into your PayPal account and look directly above the PayPal Extras MasterCard section. If you still have questions, or do not see the $50 credit, feel free to call the Customer Service number listed on the back of your card.

Hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.