Can you overdraw Paypal?
10-20-2010 12:20 PM
I seem to have goofed: I appear to have spent a bit more than was in my paypal account with my paypal card. Does anyone know if its possible to overdraw the paypal account/card and if so is there a penalty or fee of some kind? As it happens i'm getting $250 paid into my paypal account tomorrow. Do you think that will be soon enough as long as the credit card thing doesn't go through until then? I mean soon enough to cover it?
Re: Can you overdraw Paypal?
11-04-2010 12:25 PM
You should check the terms and conditions to determine what penalty, if any, will apply in your situation.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click "Products & Services."
- Click "View All PayPal Products."
- Click "PayPal Extras MasterCard."
- Click "Click for credit card details" under "Convenient" near the bottom of the page.
- Read the Terms and Conditions online or click "printer friendly version" to print them.