Adding paypal balance back to credit card

Mindmusik
New Community Member

Is there any way that you can add your paypal balance back onto your credit card, or does it just sit in the paypal balance until it is used?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Mindmusik,

Welcome to the community!

Since this post is in the PayPal Extras MasterCard forum, I'm going to assume that you're asking how to send money from your PayPal balance to your PayPal Extras or PayPal Smart Connect accounts?

If you have a balance due, you would just have to make a payment to your PayPal Extras MasterCard.  Using the PayPal balance is one of the options to fund the payment.

If you're referring to sending money to a 3rd party credit or debit card from your PayPal balance, I'm afraid that isn't possible.  You can always add a bank account and withdraw the funds electronically to your bank or request a check.

If a transaction was funded with a credit card and the transaction is refunded within 60 days, our system will automatically credit the funds back to the original card.  With some debit cards, the funds would be refunded into your PayPal balance.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.