What were they thinking or were theyf?

Miki012
Contributor
Contributor

I still have no status report or information on my PP debit card application process and no card. After going through all kinds of totally unnecessary procedures I have to ask myself, does Paypal have either a marketing department or a customer service department or are the top executives too broke or too arrogant & callous to care about people's actual experience using their stupid system. For example, I was insanely busy with work for about 3 weeks and wasn't checking my Paypal email box during that time and did not get a first message with a "WARNING!" in the header telling me I was about to re-enter Paypal **bleep** yet again, through no fault of my own. Then after wasting precious time with PP's stupid Customer Disservice system online & on phone. I waited for a couple weeks for my new debit card. No luck. So, back to PP Purgatory and a message to Paypal via the stupid automated PP system. Intead of an answer telling me what happened to my debit card & application process, I wasted time on their survey which did not allow me to simply pinpoint the problem and get a timely response. Then I rediscovered that the stupid PP Feedback system does not have any click boxes that allow us to report a stalled or disappeared debit card application process. So, here I am, after having my original account changed in March (to get access to my money and apply for a debit card), only to find that the PP IT system and customer service policy is so retarded that they could/would not update my new account info with the fact that I had a Paypal account for years. So, they made me wait 6 effin months to get a debit card!!! So, now I have to ask myself, why the eff* do I waste time trying to communicate with such an unintelligent, uncaring firm? Well, I guess, because as a Buddhist, total pessmiism is against my religion, but how could anyone having experienced this level of chronic organizational deficiency be expected to maintain more than the tiniest ray of hope? I mean, on top of all that, I can't even use Paypal for a Craigslist ad, among millions of other things, and I gotta wonder is it because C'slist is run by drug crazed nerds or because that's Paypal's problem? Anyway, if any human being at Paypal sees this and has somebody up the corporate food chain who actually cares, good luck. Oh, and if they want a humane consultant who actually knows how and why marketing and customer service needs be in synch for best case win-win results (re: dealing with actual reality and human beings) , I will be happy to help after receiving a $5000 deposit to start the retainer process. Michael

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.