Using Paypal Debit to Withdraw Cash via ATM

Stormy990
New Community Member

Hi, Ive tried to contact Paypal customer support, (What a great service they have huh?) I Hate to bother anyone here but Im curious to know, What is Paypal's policy when using the Debit card to withdraw Cash from a ATM? what are the standard rates and is there any other fees I should be aware of?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ttfairladyz32
New Community Member

PayPal Debit Card Fees.

ATM Withdrawal US $ 1.00 (Plus any amounts charged by the ATM owner.)

Signature Withdrawal $ 3.00 if a signature is required.

Non-US ATM Transaction (Using an ATM machine that is not in the US) 1% This fee will apply even if the transaction does not require a currency conversion.

Non-US Debit Card Usage (Making a purchase from a seller that is not in the US) 1% This fee will apply even if the transaction does not require a currency conversion.

Exchange Rate & Fee The currency exchange rate is determined by PayPal based on the current market price and includes a 2.5% Fee. This Fee only applies when PayPal performs the currency conversion.

If you use an ATM that is not a Maestro/Cirrus ATM, you may be charged a fee by the operator of the machine and/or by any network used.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.