Stop Paypal from doing the pop up ad for their credit card every time you request a payment?

NotInterested
New Community Member

I have been using Ebay to pay postage.  It links to Paypal and, before I can proceed with approval of the payment, it pops up an offer for the Paypal credit card.

Obviously, like anyone with any common sense, I don't want their crappy card and I always click "no" but the ad never stops popping up.  You would think, that after 30 or 40 rejections, there would be an option to disable the ad.  Has anyone ever been able to get this ad to stop appearing just before I am allowed to authorize payment?

Please don't say "get the card".  It is a bad deal all the way around.  Frankly, I considered just going to the Post Office site and buying my postage there, but as we all know, Paypal punishes that conduct by withhold funds for three weeks.

I tried contacting paypal directly, but they seem to make that impossible.  I couldn't even sent the query to "Sarah".   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.