PayPal debit card does not work

radu_s
New Community Member

My Paypal debit card is not working, it used to work every time I was using it, now it is declined everywhere and I cannot find any explanation why?

Can anybody help me out?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

wendy33
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to use my paypal debit card 3 times today. Decine Decline I also called CS 3 times today and they say it should work.I have back up funding.What is the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello wendy33,

I am sorry your card is being decline and I also know when your card is declined it is embarrassing. PayPal reviews every transaction before it is approved and due to our strict security measures, some transactions may be declined. Since we take our customers' security very seriously, an account in good standing may be affected. When you call PayPal you would want to speak to someone in the Debit Card department and they can take a look at your account to see why it is being declined.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

wendy33
Contributor
Contributor

I have talked t the paypal debit card area twce yesterday.I have back up fundng so why did my card decline??

I tried gas pump dollar store etc Credit and debit Decline!! Paypl debit is suppose to wrk isnt it  What is the deal

I trying again today and my acct is Premier

Login to Me Too

ecotten
New Community Member

cant buy anything?ADD FUNDS.....cant add funds?? YOUR **bleep**ED Smiley Very Happy.....thanks alot paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.