PayPal Business Debit Card Expires This month - so where is my new card?

blacksheep
Contributor
Contributor

I have a PayPal Business debit card that expires this month.  Naturally no transactions are going through.  Most of the time transactions start to be denied the month prior to expiration and by now I know there is some problem with the new card.  I have in the past received the new card, but nothing has arrived.  The account online indicates I requested a replacement (I did not - the account was  upgraded from  a basic to business, but the card's expiration date/numbers never changed).

I am also showing the "Activate" button to activate what should be a new card.  I clicked it so see if I missed something, but it just is the screen showing the old expirations date (in my case 1/2012) and requires you to enter the new one. 

Is there some delay in sending out these cards, or some problem with me receiving a new one?  I would think if that were the case, I would not have an 'activate' button waiting for the new card.

It is not lost or stolen - unless lost in the mail or never left papal.  I do not want to have to cancel the existing card/number several ACH's come out that I would have to chase down.  Anyone experience this problem of recent months this time around with getting their new card in hand?  And is there a simple solution other than treat it as lost (yuck).

thx-vsg

A Logical Solution

The Peasants Cottage

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

j_wiley67
New Community Member

I too am having the same issue.....my business debit card expired 12/31/11, and i have not yet received the new one.  I even tried the 800 number posted for the lost/stolen card dept., but all i got was a recording. 

Unlimited Trim Designs

San Antonio, TX

Login to Me Too

The reason why you guys are not getting a Paypal debit/ATM card anymore is probably because of Paypal's new polcy, which they say they emailed to us all I never received it).

The new policy states that businesses cannot get a card sent to their PO Box anymore. Paypal forces business card users now to provide a physical mailing address.

I filed a complaint about this new policy and refuse to have things mailed to our building. It is too much a security risk for us as opposed to a secure mail box.

Astonishing though, because any other bank or card company I deal with., gladly ships top a PO Box.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.