Can I order a NEW card for my self ?

Karimi
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have a PayPal debit card which will expire in 2 month from now so to save time I thought to order a new card now so ill save time and also my current card is in a bad shape. So can I order a new card before the current one expires or if I want to order now I have to do so with another relative name?

Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

It sounds like you need to replace a worn debit card, in which case, it's best to call in to ask for the replacement.  You could go the route of requesting a secondary debit card until your scheduled replacement shows up (it shouldn't be too long at this point), but it would have to have someone else's name on it. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

It sounds like you need to replace a worn debit card, in which case, it's best to call in to ask for the replacement.  You could go the route of requesting a secondary debit card until your scheduled replacement shows up (it shouldn't be too long at this point), but it would have to have someone else's name on it. 

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.