why can I not use my paypal credit?

kineta1
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to pay for something via paypal credit using the good and services option, but it is saying paypal credit is not available. am i doing something wrong? why is the option not available? surely you do not pay for everything via ebay. 

thank you 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

behenry1977
New Community Member

I'm trying to check out on Wal-Mart.com and it shows my bank account instead of Paypal credit.  I don't want this charge to come out of my checking.  What am I doing wrong????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kineta1 and @behenry1977,

Thank you for your posts. I'm sorry to hear that PayPal Credit was not presented as an option on the transactions you were trying to make. PayPal Credit will not necessarily be available for every transaction. The system evaluates multiple factors and presents the PayPal Credit option under many circumstances. If the option is not listed, it is not available for that transaction. You can opt to use a different payment method or try the payment again later.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.