"Application cannot be processed" Message EVERY TIME I try to use PayPal Credit through Ebay

GunsUp5
Contributor
Contributor
Is PayPal Credit just an absolute joke? I have used it a couple times on small purchases (under $100) from other websites, but when trying to use through Ebay when the seller has it as an option to purchase, it has never worked. Very frustrating as this was the reason I applied for PayPal credit in the first place. I received $6,500 in available credit and can't use a dime of it in Ebay for purchases of just $300 to $400 as every time I click on PayPal credit as a purchase option, it sends me to PayPal, I login, then it says my application cannot be processed? WTF. What application? I already have $6,500 in availability. These vague reasons for the purchase being declined makes me think PayPal credit is not legit and all I did was impact my credit score signing up for a credit line I cannot access. Any other large company where you sign up and receive instant approval for credit, you can use that line all the way up to the max if you want to right after you're approved? The reasons Ebay, Paypal, or Paypal credit are not allowing me access to my funds are not acceptable and want to know if others are having this same issue and what you've done about it to actually have access to PP Credit through Ebay. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi GunsUp5, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please contact the PayPal Credit team directly. You will find their contact information here - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Rushil10
Contributor
Contributor
Were you ever able to sort this out? I’m trying to make a simple 200 dollar purchase and I’m getting the same application can’t be processed page when I received $4,000 in available credit and used it for some smaller purchases already?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.