question regarding PayPal credit unable to process even though I used it earlier. today fine

pizzll
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to make a purchase I committed to. through eBay and it gives me the option to pay with my PayPal credit which has a 3k limit so I have plenty in there to use and it keeps saying unable to process. Whats the deal wit this as I used it last night and this morning just fine and not even thew smallest of  transactions say a ten dollar transaction ids saying vaunt process what could be the reason for my PayPal credit mt being able to process payment even though h I had recently used it and did a test order small one which also couldn't get processed

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pizzll 

PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase. If PPC is not or no longer offered at checkout it is recommended to use another linked funding source to complete your purchase. It can be PayPal's super sensitive security/risk system blocking because you're making multiple transactions too soon/close together and is repeating and repeating these actions and testing the system so it is not showing up. The best thing is to give the account a rest for some days and try again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pizzll 

PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase. If PPC is not or no longer offered at checkout it is recommended to use another linked funding source to complete your purchase. It can be PayPal's super sensitive security/risk system blocking because you're making multiple transactions too soon/close together and is repeating and repeating these actions and testing the system so it is not showing up. The best thing is to give the account a rest for some days and try again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pizzll
Contributor
Contributor

its still available at checkout and when i spoke to chat they said everything is fine on their end so i dont know why when i use it it says unable to process could be diue to us to internartional currecny or the seller isnt paypal credit eligible but they are and they are all usa . purchases and they havent had issues before so i dont know what it could be if even paypal is telling me everything is fine i have a 2400 dollar credit line out of 3000 could thisd be a software error or a browser error i tried using chrom because i have no cookies on there and still same unable to process application response and i specifically applied for this because they kept offering me 12 month . interest dfferee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.