paypal ratenzahlung cancelation

jemmx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just got an invoice from something I want to purchase online and I have the option to pay in 12 month 0% interest so I requested and approved.

But I would like to cancel, because I don´t know If the shop accept this, so I paid just normal and now I´m not sure if this will proceed.

Thanks for help me out.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jemmx,

Thank you for your post! Please clarify. Are you looking to cancel the PayPal Credit account, or a purchase that you made?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jemmx
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the answer! I paid already the product and I want to cancel the approved credit. Don’t know if I have to do something else. Regards
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jemmx,

Thank you for that clarification. Please call the number at the bottom of this page to talk to a representative about cancelling the offer.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.