paypal credit .....cant select as an option in checkout

Drustix
New Community Member

trying to checkout and pay via paypal credit .Merchant site not giving an option to select paypal credit, Iv i choose to continue the option i see is balance and the card supported on my account. Have set credit as my prefered payment method?

any ideas?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Drustix,

Thank you for your patience while we're getting through our messages. 

In general, not every funding source is available at the time of purchase. If PayPal Credit is not showing at the time of checkout, it means that it's not available and you will need to use an alternative payment method. To provide one of the safest online payment methods, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction to keep you safe and, occasionally, a payment method is made unavailable as a matter of security. 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220923E
Contributor
Contributor
I used paypal credit with a merchant already to make a deposit for a high dollar item and now I'm not getting an option to use paypal credit with the same merchant to pay the remaining balance. Can I call someone to verify the transaction and in turn, be able to use my paypal credit line available?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.