payment holiday extension

vtempo
New Community Member

I am trying to find the 'email us' link to a form to apply for a further payment holiday but I cannot see it on the page - I keep going round in circles - would be very grateful for any help - thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vtempo 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ4234

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vtempo
New Community Member

thank you very much for your reply - I have seen this article and am trying to follow the advice as below:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Help from the top menu.
  3. Select ‘PayPal Credit’ > ‘Billing and Payments’ > ‘I need further assistance with repaying my PayPal Credit account’.
  4. Click Email us at the bottom of the page and you'll be directed to a short form which you need to completeThe issue is that I cannot see Email us anywhere on the page🤔
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vtempo 

ok just logged into my own account ( i don't have paypal credit but used it as if i did).

So i went to HELP top of page.

Paypal credit (in the list of help questions).

Billing and Payments.

I need further assistance with repaying my paypal credit, what do i do.

Now the clever bit........

Scroll down to UNDER option 4 and you will see this.....

Our employees are working as fast as possible to process your application, but due to the current challenging circumstances please be patient if it takes us a little longer to respond. Following this process is likely to be the fastest way to access the right assistance for you. If you need to get in touch with our team, you can use email or chat functionality here.

The word here is a link that will take you to....

Common Issues > select paypal credit > paying your statement > payment holiday.

Then scroll down ALL of that page and at the VERY bottom is email us.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.