list of stores that accept paypal credit

lindat1690
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have a list of online stores that accept PayPal credit

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

zante25
Thanks apank21. That's the thing with having the customer support team abroad. The answer to all the questions is reboot the computer.
Login to Me Too

Boogienights76
Contributor
Contributor

Also adidas.com and best buy.com takes PayPal credit as I used it so far for purchases. All though I still have yet to find a brick and mortar store that accepts it. People should just report back to us which vendors are accepted and stop wasting our time reading through thier feelings with negatives.

Login to Me Too

Slicktony
Contributor
Contributor
Really? I've tried 3 times now to use PayPal credit on Best buy's website and it won't accept it.
Login to Me Too

Boogienights76
Contributor
Contributor
Dude..I bought a laptop with PayPal credit recently. You have to select in lower case hyperlink that reads other payment options. You'll see PayPal and Visa checkout as two other options.
Login to Me Too

Slicktony
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah dude I did that, the PayPal button right beside the visa one. Still doesn't work, kind of makes me mad too because I even called their customer service number and they told me they do not except PayPal credit. But I see threads like this one online where people say they use it 🤷
Login to Me Too

Boogienights76
Contributor
Contributor
@Slicktony That is odd. I would adjust your browser's pop up blocker settings or try a diffrent browser all together.
Login to Me Too

Ralftomandl
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you use your PayPal credit to make purchase of a laptop.
Login to Me Too

Fabulousbw2020
New Community Member

I was able to use PayPal Credit on Overstock.com. Got shoes and hair products. 

Login to Me Too

Eharris1215

Same here with me and Walmart it says pay pal credit is not an option 

Login to Me Too

StevenL1955
New Community Member

Actually there is a list. When you log in look for the tab at the top that says shopping. Open it and on the list of stores etc it says see all. It opens the list

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.