eBay 24 months 0.00%APR Promotion?

Clannad
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, so on eBay there's this item I want that costs over $5,000. I thought it was impossible to pay for it until I realized you can finance with Paypal Credit. But now I'm confused. At first the offer was $250/month for 24 months with 0.00APR. A few days ago it was $289/month, and now it's $268/month. I know it's a promotion, but are they completely random or is there a fixed time that it's available? And my last question, the most important one, is there a catch? I've read online and people have said that the catch is if you pay it off in 18 months then the 0.00APR stays and you save money whereas if you DON'T pay it off within 18 months then you're charged an interest from the first month you started paying. But that makes zero sense to me? Why is it 18 months? Why isn't it 24 months? The offer says "0.00APR for 24 months." But that's what I read online, can someone please clarify how it truly works? Will I have 18 months to pay or 24 months like it originally advertised. Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.