cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

denied purchase paypal credit

Contributor

denied purchase paypal credit

i keep getting the run around paypal says its not denying my purchase attempts but i cant use my available credit balance and nobody seems to help can someone help me please and not give me the run around

6 REPLIES 6
New Community Member

Re: denied purchase paypal credit

I find PayPal so bogus! I have paypal credit I’m not even using 2% of my credit available balance to make a purchase and it’s being denied. No one in there customer service area seems to know anything! This is very frustrating as I made purchases thinking it was going to PayPal credit only for it to come out of my checking account! Then the rep. Tell me to make my 5th purchase on my dime and not on PayPal credit! Like what’s the point of me having PayPal credit with their promotion for pay back if I can’t use it!? I should just let them eat the money I owe them and say **bleep** the whole PayPal credit BS as it’s useless!
New Community Member

Same and keep getting run around. I’ve had this issue before and swore I wouldn’t use them again. It’s trash
New Community Member

Paypal is complete bs

Hello @gullion85225 & @ Kparker81490, 

Sorry if these denied payments have caused frustration. I certainly understand from your perspective that it doesn't make sense if a payment is being denied when you have the credit. 

It is possible that our security system is denying the transaction from going through. This generally happens if the activity on your account isn't consistent. This could be anything from accessing from an unusual location to making purchases that aren't normal for your account. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to resolve this as our security system must trust the account to allow a purchase. The best advice we can give is to try the payment again in 48 hours. 

Regards, 

Drew

New Community Member

I have had the same issue! I ordered something from a store and went back to buy something else from the same store 3 days later and I can’t use my credit! I have available credit but it won’t let me use it at any retailer that accepts PayPal Credit. This is very frustrating.
New Community Member

:{doubt}: