Your application can't be processed. purchase.

ajuskenas53
Contributor
Contributor
Your application can't be processed. We're sorry but you won't be able to use PayPal Credit for this purchase. Please choose another payment method. In my PayPal account it says that I have $3000 available credit!!! Is it PayPal Credit just a scam? Coz everybody is talking on how they can not use their PayPal Credit??? At all
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajuskenas53 

Not a scam...you may have to make a few successfully completed purchases with your own funds for the system to go on whether to offer PayPal Credit as a payment option at checkout. PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase (aka how risky it is) and as it says, if it does not let you use PPC at this time, it is recommended that you use a linked payment method to complete your purchase. You may be approved but may not be allowed to use it right off the bat until you've built up some transaction history with your account post application.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajuskenas53 

Not a scam...you may have to make a few successfully completed purchases with your own funds for the system to go on whether to offer PayPal Credit as a payment option at checkout. PayPal reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your purchase (aka how risky it is) and as it says, if it does not let you use PPC at this time, it is recommended that you use a linked payment method to complete your purchase. You may be approved but may not be allowed to use it right off the bat until you've built up some transaction history with your account post application.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ajuskenas53
Contributor
Contributor
it does not say that anywhere in paypal. I will try filling a law sue then for false advertising and lowing my credit score with hard inquiry. This is fake and it needs to be writen somewhere... I see this as a scam! If I knew it I would have never applied
Login to Me Too

Zeyad3
Contributor
Contributor

this is not a credit line, this is my own cash money, and im using my ballance to purchase...if I cannot use my own cash which i have put in paypal, i willl ask for refund and close the account, i do not need this trouble over and over

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.