Working Capital Freeze

NSW1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Does anyone know if there is news or is it possible to freeze payment commissions from sale on Working Capital?

I'm currently paying 30% off sales, I would like to have this reduced or frozen for 3 months

Anyone know anything?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
When you log into your Working Capital account, there is a yellow COVID notice at the top. Click on the to apply for them to stop taking automatic payments for 30 days. I think 30 days is the max right now. I hope and pray things get better for you. It's a tough time, indeed

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
When you log into your Working Capital account, there is a yellow COVID notice at the top. Click on the to apply for them to stop taking automatic payments for 30 days. I think 30 days is the max right now. I hope and pray things get better for you. It's a tough time, indeed
Login to Me Too

lalunecreative
Contributor
Contributor

They just sent out an email about a week ago to re-apply for 30 days since payments will begin again on May1st, except the stupid link they provided in the email is broken, and the notice you're talking about is now gone.

https://www.paypal.com/workingcapital/paymentholiday

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.