Withholding my statements!

Bayross802
Contributor
Contributor

Since last month I have been unable to view, access or download my PayPal credit monthly statement. 5 weeks later and after several phone calls I still don't have that statement. 3 weeks in I was told I'm unable to access my online statement because I haven't provided my tax ID yet. They say they've mailed one out but 9 business days later and it still hasn't made it from Maryland to Vermont. I have a personal account with only $100 - $150 in monthly sales from my personal belongings ... I am not a business. The easy answer is to just provide the TAX ID#, but I don't want that info floating around on any more online databases that it is already, plus my state of VT would likely make me register my online eBay account as a business, and that is a hassle I'm sure I don't want to deal with and will not. Besides all that, can PayPal legally withhold my monthly PayPal credit statements for any reason? Seems foolish as my paypal credit account is me spending money and not receiving payments thru PayPal wallet. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi Bayross802,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time locating your PayPal Credit statement. That is pretty odd.

Generally, this information would be available within your PayPal account by clicking on PayPal Credit. I would recommend using a mobile web browser or desktop computer to review this information.

The following page has PayPal Credit FAQ and their direct contact number near the bottom right of the page for assistance: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.