Will PayPal Credit draw from my PayPal balance?

daveincarthage
Contributor
Contributor

Assuming I don't have enough for a purchase with Paypal credit but have sufficient balance in Paypal, will Paypal credit draw the amount needed to complete a transaction from my Paypal balance?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @daveincarthage,

Excellent question and thank you for your post. Unfortunately, purchases cannot be split between two payment methods when using PayPal Credit. If the purchase amount is greater than your current credit limit, PayPal Credit will evaluate your credit account to determine if your credit line can be increased or if the purchase would be declined. 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @daveincarthage,

Excellent question and thank you for your post. Unfortunately, purchases cannot be split between two payment methods when using PayPal Credit. If the purchase amount is greater than your current credit limit, PayPal Credit will evaluate your credit account to determine if your credit line can be increased or if the purchase would be declined. 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

daveincarthage
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

@daveincarthage,

You are very welcome! 🙂 

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.