Why does clicking to make a payment to PayPal Credit result in grey boxes?

Elliander
Contributor
Contributor

Ever since PayPal started using an external site to handle it's own credit products things would randomly break. Something it would work. Sometimes it wouldn't. It can't be because of browser version though because there is more than one person in my house who, on the same computer and same browser, has their own PayPal login and while it will work for one user it won't work for another. Seeminly at random.

Right now, for example, when I tried to pay my PayPal credit I see a grey screen with a bunch of boxes and nothing to click. The URL is:

<removed>

However, for another user in the same house and on the same browser they can see everything just fine and the URL is:

<removed>

This, incidentally, means that I can't pay my bill right now. Shouldn't it be illegal to prevent people from paying their bill at the account level like that?

Additionally, there are problems with the PayPal page too. Right now I can't access any page relating to recurring payments, but someone else in my house can. They can't see the entire left hand section of their page, but they can access their PayPal credit by going through Money from the dropdown. 

These issues have been happening at random ever since these changes occurred and I just don't understand why they are doing this or what can be done to stop it.

EDIT: Note that this issue is for both the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox, and while it's consistant between reboots for the same browser we don't always have the same issue with both browsers at the same time, but we sometimes do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.