Unwanted purchase!!

nelarabi
Contributor
Contributor

I have made a few purchases in order to make use of the 0% interest deals from samsung shop and Shopto.com. The samsung was made over 24month installment plan whilst the Shopto was made over a 12 month installment plan. These plans gave me ample time to payoff the supplier which was an excellent deal through paypal. There was a mistaken purchase of £209.86 through shopto.com done which the supplier cancelled straight away (only a few minutes later). The money was immediately refunded. Unfortunately, instead of cancelling the purchase, Paypal has kept the purchase of the £209.86 with a 4 month pay back installment plan on my paypal credit and used the refunded money to pay off part of the Samsung purchase which was for 0% interest and a 24 installment plan. This has greatly changed things for me. As now I have an unwanted plan of 209.86 to pay off in a 4 month period. Something that should have been cancelled along with the purchase (ie should NOT exist). I have already made plans to pay off the samsung and Shopto purchases by the end of the year, so this cancelled purchase should not even exist in my account, let alone be forced to pay it off by April.

Contacted Paypal who said nothing they can do about this. Can someone help me understand why? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.