Unlink paypal credit

L0labug98
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to unlink paypal credit from an old account and link to my new one. Can someone.plz help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @L0labug98. Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thanks for taking the time to post your question here about un-linking and re-linking a PayPal Credit account. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but it will be necessary to call PayPal Credit's Customer Service to have a PayPal Credit account un-linked from a PayPal account. This is due to credit industry regulations.

Once the account is un-linked, you can find the steps to link it to a new PayPal account in the FAQ section at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit, or PayPal Credit's Customer Service may be able to help you with that as well.

To reach PayPal Credit's Customer Service, please call call 1-844-373-4961 (Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 11 PM Eastern Time or Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 9 PM Eastern Time).

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

topdri68
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Michael I have been trying to get paypal credit unlinked from an older account for months so I can link it to my other newer account.  I have called Paypal and Paypal Credit many times with zero luck.  They keep pointing fingers at each other.  Any other possibilities for me to get this done?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.