Unbelievable !!!

Poorcustsurevic
Contributor
Contributor
I just recently started a PP CC with a limited credit amount which I expected , received my first months bill . Paid it off fully 8 days later I still have O available credit ??? All agreements say could take 4 to 8 day to show up on invoice yep yep got it . So I call up to make sure and oh no we are holding your check for another 9 days to make sure it clears so no credit increase because you have been with us for less then 6 months . WTH ?? Clears there is no check I used PP its all elec and instant . I have been a PP member over 10 years so you mean all the he people hat signed up for PP CC and haven't been a member of that bank have their cards and payments locked up in the biggest holiday month of the year because they haven't belonged their 6 months ???? That does not sound like the way you make money . I had 2 people tell me this story and proceed to tell me if I continue to pursue this then the phone went dead . Idk maybe it just me and I missedunderstood the whole concept of pay your bills reap the benefits not be penalized for it .
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Poorcustsurevic 

Did you pay by bank account or PayPal balance? If you paid with PayPal balance then it is instant and the available balance should be updated sooner. But if you paid with bank account, PayPal has to wait for the funds to clear. Just because you did it electronically with bank account doesn't mean funds will fly through the wifi. There are clearing houses and bank interchanges the payment has to go through and processed in batches. ACH or eCheck for some reason is slow with PayPal. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Poorcustsurevic
Contributor
Contributor
Right they received the funds and it showed on all accounts as payment cleared a couple days after but they both were double talking me for some reason and my credit limit and account were put on hold for another 9 days with no explanation other than new customer like WTH . I'm so confused now I just don't know . Worst part their not even part of PP which I didn't realize that when I signed up so their paid and lost any future business from me or anyone I talk to
Login to Me Too

Poorcustsurevic
Contributor
Contributor
When I say double talking I mean telling me thing like the payment process or the basics of PP payment procedures basics like what you were politely reminding me of in the beging but they were going over things like that or useless things in a condisending maner running around in circles how robot phone people do it was useless
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.