Unable To Checkout Using PayPal Credit on eBay

BoHotson
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve entered into a commitment to buy a item on eBay on the basis that I had my full available PayPal credit balance otherwise I wouldn’t have entered into, this would require 65% of my available balance but every time I click ‘select a PayPal credit plan’ then ‘0% over 4 months’ it goes to processing then promptly back to the start again to ‘select a PayPal credit plan’ with no explanation, I’ve used many times before and had no issue and always paid in full by the first month even with items over 90% of my credit limit, never been late making a payment, have a very high credit score, all information is up to date and have PayPal credit as my preferred payment preference and the seller also excepts this form of payment plus exceeds the £99 minimum value to use, so I’m wondering what the issue is as can’t get any answers from customer service and don’t want negative feedback on eBay after two decades at 100% and plus I want to pay the seller ASAP any feedback would be much appreciated and thank you all
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.