Two purchases using Paypal Credit - how to pay?

ed-enam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I tried to search for this question but couldn't find what I was looking for. If it has been answered somewhere, I apologise.

I have purchased something via Paypal Credit which was £67. It appears as current balance. There is no due date so I called the Paypal customer service to set a due date for me and I was told that when bill will appear on 9th of June, it will come with due date. Fine but I had another query. And in the middle of explaining him about my issue the line was suddenly disconnected somehow that was really strange.

Anyway, my second query is I want to make a purchase of £300 which will have four months interest free period as I understand. How will my two purchases appear in the bill? Two separate so that I will choose which one to pay first? Or one of it will have priority over other? For what it worths, I am in UK.

Please clarify.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ed-enam
Contributor
Contributor
Bump Anyone please? I really need an answer. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

ed-enam
Contributor
Contributor

Wow so many views, no reply for a simple question!!!

Not even the moderators bother to look into it. That explains why even Paypal customer service agents drop the calls during conversation making it look like a line disconnect while it is not. Well done Mods!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @ed-enam,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

As this is not a Customer Service channel, I would recommend calling our Customer Service again to receive more information. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. 

Thanks. 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.