Trying to get a paypal credit charge refunded

Greame
New Community Member

Hi all,

Last month I was incorrectly charged a late payment fee of £12 because paypal failed to take a payment. I phoned customer service strait away and explained the problem. The advisor agreed it was not my fault and agreed that the charge should be refunded. He explained that he could not do it for a few days until my statement had been finalised. Unfortunately the charge has still not been refunded and I am unable to get a response to my emails, it would appear to me that giving back money is not something paypal are good at as it has been so difficult. I have a message from the advisor confirming everything, I have sent to paypal and still nothing. It does not seem that you can even open a dispute for this type of problem.

Does anyone know how I can sort this out please.

Regards Greame

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Greame, 

Thank you for your post. If you are not getting a response to your emails I would recommend to try calling our PayPal credit team directly. Please click here for the contact details. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.