Transfer Money to Myself?

Salez
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way I can transfer PayPal Credit money to my checking account?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Salez, that's a great question! Thank you for reaching out through our community forum. Thank you @Centaurette for weighing in on this conversation. Just to alleviate any confusion on this process, PayPal Credit is not permitted to be used to send yourself money. However, PayPal Credit is still a great way to send money as Friends and Family (with a fee) and to make a purchase where PayPal Credit is accepted (almost anywhere in the US and UK), but sending yourself money through PayPal Credit would be considered a cash advance and is not allowed per our user agreement .

Thank you everyone again for participating in our Community Forum and have a wonderful day!

-Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

darlingnickkee8
Contributor
Contributor
I dont have the paypal credit card i have the PayPal prepaid debit card and i got money on it but it wont let me transfer funds to my wells Fargo account
Login to Me Too

Jetfuel79
New Community Member
This has nothing to do with being a solution.... In order for it to be a solution it has to answer the question. This question cannot be answered because there is no solution.
Login to Me Too

volley36a
New Community Member

I'm a Canadian-American with Paypal accounts in both the US and Canada.

I'm interested in transferring money regularly from my US account to my Canadian account where it is accessible to me.

I'd like to do this without paying additional fees as it is going from me to me in a different country.

I'm just a retired judge trying to sell some of his crap on eBay and pay my bills without a 3% additional charge to access my own money how I want to.

I'm sure there's a way.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.