Transfer Money to Myself?

Salez
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way I can transfer PayPal Credit money to my checking account?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Happycoingirl64

Here's the statement from PayPal Credit terms:

"We have the right to decline Cash Advance transactions for any reason permitted by applicable law, including if fraudulent or high risk behavior is suspected."

Also, in the PayPal User Agreement cash advances to yourself from credit instruments are not permitted.

Login to Me Too

Centaurette
Contributor
Contributor
I know this is an old thread, but yes, you can. Set up another email address and another PayPal account using the new email address. I've seen friends do it that way.
Login to Me Too

Louosestewart
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t see the option to use PayPal credit to send money to others - can anyone help?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Louosestewart,

I'm sorry for any confusion. In the UK, PayPal Credit can be used for purchases only.

I hope this helps clarify!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Zalmanou70
New Community Member
Hi Susie, I did this kinda transaction but apparently paypal had widrawl money from my chase bank account not from the PayPal credit account. Then it costs $11.90 to transfer
Login to Me Too

Wendaness
New Community Member
I need cash. Can I send money to myself from my PayPal credit?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Lewis2017
Contributor
Contributor
How is this possible?
Login to Me Too

SidUChicago
Contributor
Contributor

No, you get this error message:  "You can’t send money to yourself. Want to send it to someone else?"   -Sid

Login to Me Too

Gsfusion81
Contributor
Contributor

If someone on eBay does not accept PayPal credit, buy a PayPal electronic gift card on eBay (or eBay gift card whatever it is I forget), wait for it to show in your email in 10-20 minutes, then buy what you were trying to buy with that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.