Totals exceed my credit limit

Ubermik
Contributor
Contributor

I have just noticed that when I add my current balance to my available balance the two add  up to more than my credit limit, has anyone else had this?

I  have recently been accepted for the payment holiday and wondered if that might have something to do with it, but its later here in the UK and the help messenger said "a few hours" for someone to respond so I will probably be asleep long before then so I thought I would ask the community in the meantime in case somebody has already asked about the same thing and has been given an explanation 

Basically if I add my current balance to my available balance its around £60 more than my credit limit rather than the two adding up to EXACTLY my credit  limit as it normally does

Cheers

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ubermik
Contributor
Contributor

This was my own stupidity, it was because of transactions that had been updated on the  available balance but where the payment itself hadnt completed and hadnt yet been deducted from the current balance

DUH@ME 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.