The Payment Issues.

wm9
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir, Compliments of the day. However, with due respect, it is our considererd opinion to inquire for the possibilities of adding your acceptance to inform us as to the reason why hasn't my money been deposited into my local Bank Card number <edited>. In this capacity however, I should be glad to know the main reason and we should also be very pleased to be advised the next step to follow in order to accomplish the PayPal Payment Solutions. I look forward to the good intention of the action. Good day. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

wm9
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir, Compliments of the day. However, I am sorry for the inconveniences caused for the our previous content in our letter. Moreover, I am very pleased for your valued responses from our Admirable Company of Papal Community and as circumstances stand, it would be more meaningful if you could still endeavor to let us know clearly as to if our PayPal account record of the 10.2bn GBP has been confirmed to be effective within the blanket of our Equity based Visa Card number ending in <edited> encompassed to the Card number <edited>. In this capacity however, it would have been a super opportunity if you could give this matter your prompt attentions to resolve it. I look forward to your remittance by return and as submitted through the PayPal Online Payment Solutions. Good day. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

wm9
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir, Compliments of the day. However, I am sorry for the inconveniences caused for the our previous content in our letter. Moreover, I am very pleased for your valued responses from our Admirable Company of Papal Community and as circumstances stand, it would be more meaningful if you could still endeavor to let us know clearly as to if our PayPal account record of the 10.2bn GBP has been confirmed to be effective within the blanket of our Equity based Visa Card number ending in <edited> encompassed to the Card number <edited>. In this capacity however, it would have been a super opportunity if you could give this matter your prompt attentions to resolve it. I look forward to your remittance by return and as submitted through the PayPal Online Payment Solutions. Good day. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.