Steam and other various websites I used to buy from

Amw96
Contributor
Contributor
I recently made a purchase on steam like a week ago and have not been able to buy anything with paypal credit since. I've called and asked and chatted and both paypal and synchrony both stated there is nothing wrong with the account and it's in good standing. I've used paypal credit a lot for purchasing items online so it came as a shock that I wasn't able to use it. Has anyone else come across this issue? If so is there a way to fix this? PayPal credit is also set as my preferred way of paying online. I did try to redirect $25 out of paypal credit instead of my paypal mastercard and it came out of my bank account instead. This is a little frustrating to say the least. The PayPal credit account is in good standing as well.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kbaahl87
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue! Says PayPal credit isn't available for purchases. Spent a few hours yesterday morning on the phone with PayPal and PayPal credit..neither of them can see an issue on their end. 🙄
Login to Me Too

Amw96
Contributor
Contributor
Glad I'm not the only one at least. Hopefully they can figure it out and fix it.
Login to Me Too

dcxz19

I'm having the same problem too! Unable to use Paypal Credit for anything for about a week now.

Login to Me Too

Amw96
Contributor
Contributor

Are there any solutions to this issue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.