Specifying which 0% promotional offer to pay off

DiplomaticMoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I made a big chunk payment to my PayPal credit. However, it didn't clear all of the 0% 4month promotion I had on going?

It cleared a part of it and then cleared some of my balance? I then made another payment for the amount left, and again it went on something else?

Am I able to change what these payments were for? Or actually specify I want this payment to be for this purchase?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Nathkrul
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also having the same problem, just where do I go to make a payment off a 0% purchase, I paid two of them but it didn't reduce any of them? please help it just reduced the total amount from the balance.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DiplomaticMoo and @Nathkrul,

Thank you for your posts! If you would like to inquire about applying your payments in a manner other than the default, please contact the number at the bottom of this FAQ to speak to a PayPal Credit customer service representative.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Dacores
Contributor
Contributor

I called the number and I never go through to any option pay off or something like that. Can you please confirm the correct number? I want to pay off one of the payments that is ending 0% interest.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.