Sorry we can not process yr request right now please trying again later

BASHERK
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry we can not process yr request right now please trying again later while attempting to link my visa card.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @BASHERK,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

It sounds like your card is being denied by the issuer when you are adding it to your account.

When you add a credit card or update your credit card information, we temporarily charge your card $1.00 USD. We do this as a fraud prevention measure to ensure that your card is valid. If your card issuer doesn’t authorise the temporary charge and you try to use the card with your PayPal account, the card will be declined.

Here are some of the reasons why your card issuer may not authorise the temporary charge:

• The card issuer might be having technical problems that prevent us from requesting the authorisation.
  • The card issuer, as part of its own fraud prevention measures, might block the transaction because it doesn’t fit your normal spending patterns.
  • Your card is not activated for online payments.
  • You might have exceeded the limit on your card.

I'd encourage you to contact your credit card issuer's online transaction department directly for more information, as we do not receive an exact reason for the denial. Contact details are usually found on the back of your credit card. You can also try to add another credit card to your PayPal account, if you have one available.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.